Project Manager - Junior
In this position, PM needs to oversee the delivery of localization solutions, mentoring and managing teams of experienced localization leads and engineers. The ideal candidate is a localization operation professional with a focus on customer satisfaction and profitability.
Location: Nanjing or work from home from other cities in China
Position: Project Manager - Junior
- Maximizes Prepare and implement project plans (human resources, work tools, finance, and timelines).
- Organize measure and monitor work of his/her project team members.
- Ensure team's responsiveness and professional treatment of both external and internal clients.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions.
- Arrange kick-off meetings and evaluation of projects with customers, suggest & implement improvements to project processes, record and distribute meeting minutes and monitor delivery of agreed action items.
- Coordinate and secure acceptance from customers.
- Supports sales team through developing effective project delivery solutions.
- 3+ years experience in Localization / Translation area is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- University degree
- 2+ years experience in Project management position or relevant
- Knowledge of IT is preferable
- Advanced PC user skills (Office applications)
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Positive, open-minded team player
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.