Product IPE (Nanjing)
Technical product owner. P-IPE is responsible for understanding the products technical requirements and ensure all verifications, validations and controls have been completed (bullet-proofing and batch processes) in order to deliver a final, error-free localized product.
Location: Nanjing, China
Job Status: Formal
Position: Product IPE
- Own technical expertise related to the project and product.
- Collaborate on the design, implementation and documentation of new engineering processes and tools.
- Expert on loc tools and processes.
- Define and prepare tools, processes and files for software globalization and localization.
- Follow Moravia-specific and client-specific standards, practices and policies.
- Provide training and technical support to vendors, translation teams, and engineering peers; supervises technical processes in terms of quality and productivity of the assigned team.
- Triage and investigate bugs within SLA turnaround times. Ensure all information included in the bug is enough to identify and fix issue correctly. Assign bug to correct team for fixing.
- Carry out Resource Shift Management daily to ensure existing localization (including meta data & TRAP values) & commenting can be retained when a resource id is deleted and replaced by a new resource ID.
- Run PoliCheck tool to comply with the text review procedure, as part of the overall Global Readiness policy. P-IPEs are responsible for running this check monthly in order to detect Geo Political issues before a product is released (for Milestone projects) or once a month (for Agile projects).
- Review and resolves pending strings.
- Upload all new localized content to TRES.
- Check consistency and implementation of verification rules.
- erform regular build verification for all languages. Monitor and resolve LocVer issues.
- Bachelor degree or above, fluent Engish in both writting and speaking.
- Localization Engineering and software localization experience preferred
- 4 years minimum experience in Localization Engineering SW and UA
- Hands-on experience with standard CAT tools and TMS (Translation Management Systems). Ideally Microsoft tools and systems.
- Familiar with Microsoft SW and/or UA localization process
- Development and/or scripting and automation of localization
- Familiar with Localization Tools
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.