Multimedia Specialist (Nanjing)
Location: Nanjing, China
Position: Multimedia Specialist
Reports to: Publishing & Media Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes tasks assigned by coordinators or superior
- Performs Multimedia engineering or picture localization accurately according to the project information and language specifics
- Performs QA check accurately according to the project information and language specifics
- Is responsible for high quality and in time delivery of checked files
- Creates final files and performs spot-check before handover
- Delivers MM files in time and in corresponding quality to coordinators or superiorUpdates files after QA and language review
- Coordinates project
- Solves complicate technical issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Above college. multimedia specialization is an advantage
- Good Written English.
- Multimedia tools - Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop. Knowledge of Articullate Storyline or any other multimedia/DTP tools is advantage.
- Good knowledge of PC or Macintosh
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.