Localization Lead - Nanjing
This role leads the technical part of localization projects, performs and coordinates the engineering work, coordinates the deliveries from the suppliers.
Location: Nanjing, China
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cooperating & Communicating with a management and engineering team
- Communicating and cooperating with third parties ¨C clients and suppliers
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to handle clients/vendors in different time zones
- Regularly status reporting to management team
- Defining and preparing tools, processes
- Defining support files
- Processing, tracking, managing and archiving files with software tools
- Supervising technical processes in terms of quality and productivity of the assigned team
- Coordinating deliverable and changes, tracking status
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good Chinese
- Active written English. Good spoken English is a plus.
- Ability to communicate smoothly with a client
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with team
- Comprehensive knowledge of standard office software (MS Office)
- Highly organized and good at managing time and parallel task
Education and/or Experience
- Above college degree
- English skills is above CET-4
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.