Jr. Localization Engineer
Localization Engineer reports to Localization lead engineer. The successful applicant will be technically competent with the ability to work with tight project deadlines while ensuring all required procedures and quality checks are followed.
Position: Jr. Localization Engineer
Location: Nanjing, China
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing, tracking, managing and archiving files with software tools
- Define and prepare files
- Define scope of source
- Provide team feedback on issues
- Communicate and cooperate with team members regarding engineering issues
- Co-ordinate deliverables and changes, track status
- Investigate bugs and implement the fixes into software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Active written English
- Knowledge of standard office software (MS Office)
- Familiarity with the MS Windows platforms
- Team player
Education and/or Experience
- Above college degree
- English skills is above CET-4
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.