Production Team Manager Argentina
A PTM is accountable for successful production delivery of project deliverables and other supporting deliverable to assigned client. Consequently, a PTM will be responsible to assemble, mentor and manage a production team dedicated to the support of these clients and deliverables. In addition, a PTM will work very closely with a budget owner to plan and execute significant and approved contributions to the financial health of Moravia in the areas of operating margin, revenue growth, measureable client satisfaction, etc.
Location: Rosario, Argentina
- Strategize and optimize a production team able to support assigned accounts, with an eye to cost optimization, knowledge needed and career pathing for team members.
- Participates on Unit strategic planning and strategic reviews. Advises Unit Production Director on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Is accountable for delivery of projects to ensure that they are in line with client agreements - on time, in the required quality, within budget and with appropriate client treatment and responsiveness.
- Manages regular tactical meetings with his/her managers. Solves production issues escalated by subordinates.
- Ensures group activities comply with corporate requirements for quality management, legal requirements and corporate values.
- Work with budget owner to create regular management reports and provides updates to top management, peers and his/her team about progress/forecast of key performance indicators, escalation of issues and support needed from the management.
- Regularly monitors external and internal clients' satisfaction with group's results and takes improvement actions.
- Regularly follows industry news and trends. Improves his/her knowledge through active participation on trainings and self-trainings.
- Responsible for ongoing people management and career-pathing of direct reports
- Regularly seeking to increase team capacity (including thru career-pathing) to be able to absorb new customers on a regular, but reasonable basis.
- University degree
- 5+ years work experience
- 3+ years experience in Project Management or similar managerial role
- 2+ year experience in localization industry is a big plus
- Excellent data analysis excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, macros, deduplication, etc.)
- Experience with and excellent understanding of CAT tools and workflow automation systems.
- Hands on admin experience with or conceptual understanding of database systems is a big plus
- Understanding of change management principles and strategies
- Client maturity and empathy
- Proactivity and Involvement
- Ability to lead by example and lead "without authority"
- Leadership and Management
- Positive, Can-do approach
- Ability to set priorities
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.