Location: Rosario, Argentina
What you would do
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute work tasks to our vendors (translators) and colleagues, collect final outputs, and make sure everything is delivered on time and with the requested quality
- Technical work on localization projects: work with our software tools and user documentation to make technical adjustments to files
- Analyze files and manage each step of the localization process (file revisions, forwarding, storage, and control)
- Keep project data accurate and up-to-date (including version control, data logging, etc.)
- Communicate in English via email and phone
What you should have
- At least a high school education (preferably in IT or a similar field); university degree is an advantage
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in a role focused on (customer) support or coordination
- Basic knowledge of programming (Java, VBA); knowledge of SQL basics is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Excel); basic knowledge of HTML/XML
- Good level of English proficiency (B2 level)
- Proactivity, good communication skills, and a desire to learn more every day
- Responsibility and ability to organize your work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Interest in the field of technology and IT
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.