Jr. Localization Lead
Are you willing to learn and develop usage of localization tools, implementation of new processes and technologies, simple tool development, scripting to automate your own work, project coordination and direct communication with customers and resources worldwide?
We are looking for a strong independent candidate with IT background to take full responsibility for projects, work in multitasking and highly stimulating environment, able to handle pressure of fast changing priorities and deadlines.
Location: Rosario, Argentina
- Cooperates with the Project Manager on the technical preparation of the project, its execution and final evaluation.
- Coordinates the project engineers, assigns tasks to engineers and monitors tasks status and the performance of engineers.
- Assures the engineering work is being performed correctly, according to the project instructions, per deadlines and quality requirements.
- Analyses and tracks project tasks and deliverables.
- Coordinates the deliveries from the suppliers and monitors their status.
- Participates in the implementation of new tools, their testing and evaluation.
- Directly communicates with project team, support departments, partners and clients under the supervision of Project Manager or Localization Lead/ Localization Lead Senior.
- Cooperates with the Project Manager on engineering resources planning, status reporting and solving project issues
- Ensures final quality checks are performed before delivery to the client.
- Secondary school degree, specialization in IT, computers, SW development or Web authoring is preferred.
- Previous working experience with corresponding responsibilities is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of major operating environments.
- Advanced knowledge of file formats and file management.
- Advanced computer applications user.
- Knowledge of localization tools and processes.
- Basic programming skills (scripts) is an advantage
- Communication and Collaboration
- Focus on quality
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Reliable, well organized, focused on details
- Team player
- Presentation skills
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.