C# Developer - Senior
We are looking for an experienced C# developer for our development team. We develop our core platform dealing with localization tasks and data distribution to our vendors/clients. Furthermore, you can also participate in improving our integrations solutions.
Location: Rosario, Argentina
Reports to: Development Manager
What you will do
- Develop and improve our core plaform and participate in integrations/automatizations
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Research and experiment with new platforms and environments
- Actively share technical knowledge with developers and others
What you should have and know
- Extensive knowledge of C# and its ecosystems
- Proficiency in the .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs...
- Experience in full development lifecycle and agile methodology
- Experience with databases (mainly SQL Server), VCSs and active approach to testing
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Agile teams - you can try various projects
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Check out our blog for content on topics that matter to your business. Subscribe to get the latest.