The State of Content Globalization 2017
This article reviews important trends and new technologies that will drive the demand for content globalization in the upcoming year. Michael Stevens, international growth manager for Moravia, adds insight into a number of important issues, including the surge of mergers and acquisitions in the language industry; the impact of augmented and virtual reality on translation services; and the growing prevalence of voice translation.
The article also covers:
- The Increasing demand for highly personalized content.
- The move to automate traditionally manual processes.
- The emergence of scalable localization technologies.
- How digitization provides marketers with increasingly targeted customer information.
- How content globalization will fuel increasing demand for localization in 2017.
To read the full article about The State of Content Globalization 2017, click here.
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >