Watch this free 46-minute webinar to get a comprehensive overview of software localization engineering, as well as insights into best practices in this area today.
If your responsibility - or interest - includes localization engineering, this webinar will inform you of key aspects of localization engineering and how they fit together, and provide practical, actionable information.
This session deals with both source-based and binary localization approaches, covering:
- Where localization engineering fits into the overall localization process
- Localization process design activities
- Core software localization engineering activities, including source build analysis and file analysis
- Overview of localization tools and databases
- Mastering of localized builds
- Defects overview and bug-fixing
- Process automation approaches that apply to localization engineering
Who Should View
The webinar is intended for client organizations in any industry, targeting those in positions related to product localization, testing and engineering, such as:
- Translation and Localization Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Product Managers
- Localization Engineers
- Software Engineers
- QA Engineers
- Other staff involved in localization or engineering
About the Presenter
Tomas Franc is Moravia's Global Knowledge Leader, supporting the company’s production teams with best practices related to the overall localization process.
To view the recorded webinar, please complete this simple form below.