Global Headquarters: Brno, Czech Republic
Employees: 1100+ employees worldwide
Revenues: $100.8M (2014)
CEO: Mr. Tomas Kratochvil
Moravia has large regional production centers in Brno (Czech Republic), Nanjing (China) and Rosario (Argentina), which are supported by local offices and production centers across North America, Japan, China, and Europe. Click locations for the contact details of all our offices.
"Moravia is the best-kept secret in the industry."
Silicon Valley Consumer Electronics Giant
Moravia is a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services. Our globalization solutions enable companies to enter global markets with high quality localized products and services that meet the language and functionality requirements of customers in any locale.
- Translation and Localization Multilingual content translation, product localization, multimedia and web localization services into over 170 languages.
- Language Services Professional services for multilingual project delivery, including linguistic quality services, terminology management, multilingual DTP, project management, internationalization, and content development.
- Productivity Services Technology-related services for efficient translation, localization, and global product release, including process optimization, machine translation, and custom development services.
- Engineering and Testing Testing and engineering services covering the complete range of tests and verifications that a product needs to undergo before its international release, including localization and internationalization testing, linguistic testing, test automation, functionality testing, software localization engineering, test planning, test tool development, and overall quality assurance consultancy.
- Managed Services Integrated and contingent staffing for ongoing or special projects: On-site contract project managers and linguistic test teams, community moderation (content classification), scanning and fixing geopolitical or localization-sensitive defects, traditional testing, and other technical engagements.
"We chose Moravia because of their ability to innovate with us."
Pacific Northwest US Software Giant
- Ranked among the 20 largest language services providers globally since 2004, according to industry research group Common Sense Advisory.
- Microsoft Premier Vendor since 2002
- Microsoft Preferred Supplier Program (MPSP) Excellence Award 2012 & 2013
- In Europe's 500 Listing of Fastest Growing Companies for 2007
- In Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 in Central Europe for 2006
- "Best Company According to the Globally Recognized D&B Standards" award in 2005
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2000 awarded to Moravia's co-founder, Katerina Janku
Learn more about the awards we have received.
"Moravia is big enough to scale, yet small enough to really care."
World-Leading Creativity Software Giant
We strive to establish long-term collaborative partnerships with our customers and become their trusted partner. This allows us to build dedicated teams, to create and maintain client-specific knowledge, and to seek overall process improvements and efficiency gains over time.
We are proud that the leading companies that chose to depend on Moravia for accurate, on time and economical localization and testing include Adobe, F-Secure, IBM, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle, Tektronix, and Toshiba.
Moravia's customers also include:
- 5 out of the top 8 Fortune 1000 computer software companies
- 4 out of the top 7 Fortune 1000 computer hardware manufacturers
Learn more about our customers.
"Moravia listened, Moravia delivered."
Global Auto Diagnostics Tools Manufacturer
10 Things That Make Moravia Special
Privately held, focused
Founded in 1990, Moravia is a privately held company that has been growing organically and consistently, year after year, on the strength of our customers' satisfaction. We focus on what we do best - building the best production teams in the industry in cost-efficient locations such as the Czech Republic, Argentina, and China, while maintaining strong relationships and customer support offices close to our customers, wherever they are.
Our business model
We pioneered the localization business model of centralizing non-linguistic back-office functions in cost-attractive regions. With smart locations, we can provide our clients with a unique combination of near-shore and offshore globalization outsourcing solutions.
The "right size"
Our customers benefit from our large capacity and scalability - regardless of the volume of work, the number of languages, or the project's complexity. We strike the balance between the attention-to-detail of a smaller boutique supplier and the scale, capacity, and capabilities of a larger company. Our clients rely on our full dedication and know we care about their needs long-term, whatever their current needs might be.
Reputation and track record
We have built a unique reputation in the industry thanks to our operations capability, defined processes, structured project management, quality assurance, knowledge retention and management, and high flexibility.
Industry best practices
As trusted suppliers of blue-chip clients, we have the experience, best practices, and industry know-how to help any company achieve efficient, smooth localization and testing of their products for international markets.
Stability and security
Our stability and financial strength means clients can depend on us and safely award us key projects. We are proud of our range of loyal blue-chip clients, who entrust us consistently with localization of their flagship products. We base our data security and business continuity implementation on ISO 27001 information security management principles and lead the industry.
Truly integrated service
Our end-to-end multilingual solutions include all the key activities needed to globalize and localize products. We are able to provide a truly integrated service, helping to reduce the total costs and time needed to go global.
Engineering is part of our company DNA. We possess unique engineering capabilities and a large pool of qualified engineering resources across three continents, with easy access to the best engineering talents in all our locations.
Moravia maintains a competitive advantage in the smart use of the latest technologies. We work closely with independent technology suppliers and achieve excellence in the utilization and customization of independent, non-captive technologies. This strategy is complemented by custom development for integration of open technologies and support for open standards.
Last but not least, it is easy to do business with us
We take the time to understand our clients' business cultures and we train our global teams to operate seamlessly as natural extensions of our clients' in-house teams.
"We have to publish simultaneously in 65 languages and our continuous localization model requires constant attention. Moravia's true follow-the-sun model makes our requirements a reality."
Multinational Internet Services and Products Giant
Moravia is a member of the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA). GALA is an international non-profit association that promotes translation services, language technology and language management solutions.
The member companies worldwide include translation companies, localization service providers, globalization consultants, internationalization specialists and technology developers.
GALA companies share a commitment to quality, service, and innovation in helping clients reach global markets.
For more information about GALA visit www.gala-global.org.
Request a Free Assessment
Have a particular need or challenge at hand? Request a free assessment from one of our experts. We help solve some of the toughest localization issues.Contact Us