UAT Coordinator (Santa Clara Valley, CA)
A Fortune 100 world leader in technological innovations has an opportunity to work with their development teams as a User Acceptance Testing Coordinator. If you are seeking a team based cross – functional agile environment, solving problems and delivering quality product, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Onsite at Client facility in Santa Clara Valley, California (local candidates only)
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Reports to: Program Director
Duration of Assignment: 2 months with immediate start date
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will be managing a team of cross-functional Testers and your role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Reviewing Business Requirements Documents, ensuring all information needed for successful UATs planning and execution
- Designing, executing and improving testing of systems
- Planning and coordination of test team members during UATs, monitoring and ensuring their availability
- Owning test execution, making sure all tests get carried out within time
- Assigning test scenarios to testers, driving their execution and monitoring progress
- Providing test environment support, serving as the first line of troubleshooting support, escalating issues to Project Manager or Business Leads.
- Creating, assigning, modifying and prioritizing Radar tickets, providing timely resolution
- Working with Business Leads or PMs to get sign-off once a UAT is complete
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - None
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to create, execute and document test plans
- Good understanding of Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Outstanding and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function on multiple platforms MAC & Windows - iOS & Android
- Analytical skills to investigate and drive issues found in testing activities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced user knowledge of typical PC applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) – and Mac applications (Keynote, Pages)
- Defect management and reporting systems knowledge
Education and/or Experience
- University degree in a related field; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Experience supporting UAT projects for employee (HR) systems like compensation planning and employee transactions (hire to retire), strongly desired
- Project Management experience beneficial
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >