QC Verifier for Movie related content (Onsite in Monterey, CA)
We are looking for NATIVE SPEAKERS of Portuguese (from Portugal), Dutch, Spanish (from Spain), Danish, Finnish, French (from Canada), Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Traditional Chinese (from Hong Kong and Taiwan), Simplified Chinese and Arabic, who are living in Monterey (or willing to relocate/commute). We are looking for someone who is up-to-date with current releases, casting news, box office and movies & TV related content. You will research content written in your native language for accuracy in title, ratings and synopses.
Location: Onsite in Monterey (no relocation package offered for this position)
Status: Temporary position
- Verify Linguistic correctness of all localized material including localized Movie Synopses & Movie metadata.
- Researching content in your native country for accuracy in title, ratings and synopses.
- Understanding of iOS and Windows
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks & issues
- Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
- Good command of the English language both written and oral
- Experience in localization –preferred
- Linguistic background –preferred
- Must have high school equivalent or higher in native country
- This specific testing role requires a close cultural connection with your native country.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- Candidates must be living in/close to Monterey (or willing to relocate/commute)
- Hourly rate
- Temporary position
- Onsite job in Monterey, CA
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a diverse working environment.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >