Localization Engagement Manager (San Francisco Bay Area)
The Engagement Manager's (EM) is responsible for closely monitoring customer satisfaction on assigned "key accounts" and helping the Business Unit (BU) leader leverage this customer satisfaction into additional business opportunities with new buyers and/or services in these accounts.
Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area
Job Status: Exempt, Full-time; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Reports to: Program Manager
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead internal and external communications on progress, results and initiatives. Primary leadership to "project manage" preparation of polished and thorough internal and external business reviews in collaboration with other production and account leaders
- Manage all key activities on the accounts, both internal and external and maintain (or delegate) detailed notes and/or written summaries of all key meetings and internal projects
- Support BU leader by planning regular face-to-face (F2F) customer satisfaction check-ins with customers. Such checks-ins support BU leader's "strategic meetings" as well as regular "tactical" F2Fs by Client Services Managers (CSMs) and Project Managers (PMs)
- In close collaboration with BU leader, initiate new business opportunities (new buyers, services) to support revenue growth of the account(s). The EM will work closely with account production leaders to ensure that production teams are 100% informed and ready for new opportunities
- Project Manage and act as lead author for any major RFPs or case studies in a quick and timely fashion on behalf of BU leader
- In close collaboration with US Human Resources Dept. and Managed Services group, drive recruiting for onsite resources, either newcomers and/or replacements; check budget/markup with Program Manager, Client Services Manager and BU leader
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - Project leads, Project Managers and other account team members may report into the Engagement Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced presentation skills (Keynote or PowerPoint) and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player - able to communicate and work well with multiple teams
- English fluency; knowledge of another language a plus
- People management and leadership ability: proven track record of establishing strong relationships, working effectively through others in order to accomplish business objectives
- Leadership and Management: strong fundamentals in goal setting, consensus building, change management; ability to engage in metrics-based management conversations
- Excellent Project Management skills
Education and/or Experience
- University Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- 7+ years corporate Localization work experience (LSP or client side)
- A mix of experience, or clearly demonstrated aptitude for both operational and semi-technical issues, and customer relationship management
- Experience working with global teams and different cultures
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >