Localization Coordinator (Sylmar, California)
Moravia IT, LLC is currently looking for a Localization Coordinator to help our strategic partner in Sylmar, California, with the coordination of localization projects. This is a temporary, onsite, 6-month assignment.
Location: Onsite in Sylmar, California (Local candidates only)
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time, Temporary; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Industry: Medical Devices
Start date: Immediately
Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of localization projects
- Participate in project team meetings
- Gather information for and prepare requests for quotation
- Schedule localization resources
- Work closely with vendor management
- Perform final review and approval/release of IFUs according to required business practice
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - None
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, project management and organizational skills
- Interest in and flexibility to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills required
Education and/or Experience
- Must be located in or near Sylmar, California
- Experience working with Medical Device localization of IFUs and software UI
- Experience with Med Devices is highly desirable
- Experience working with content generated by standard authoring tools such as InDesign and FrameMaker, as well as content management systems (XML based) is preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >