Content Specialist (Austin, Texas)
Our Client’s Content team focuses on creating, managing and updating their Company’s published content, which aligns with their marketing strategy, brand, processes, people and culture, globally.
Moravia is looking for a full-time Content Specialist to support our Client’s efforts on managing, reviewing and updating information, as well as evaluating its status. There is a constant need to maintain data that is current and precise, in order to provide the most updated information to customers, users and partners worldwide.
Location: Onsite at Client facility in North Austin (Local candidates only)
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: Program Director
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Content Specialist will have the responsibility of gathering data by efficiently evaluating content and by analyzing, rating and classifying the information as applicable. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to complete the content archival process. The candidate is expected to quickly adapt to change, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Using metrics, design and manage the content archival process and formulate a strategy for the process; communicate with content owners and stakeholders to gain agreement on content archival process
- Maintain an extensive system of natural language terms (NLT) using available tools; work in tandem with analysts from other departments to construct and maintain an NLT labeling system
- Quantitatively measure data and create analytics in order to manage and pivot the data received
- Identify data on a certain topic - work with other content strategists on how to leverage comments and what to prioritize
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - None
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passion for content analysis
- Strong communications skills – ability to identify patterns in order to confidently bring ideas to the team
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to organize data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and constant change
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced documentation skills
- Team player
- Strong knowledge of iOS products
- Possess the drive to complete multiple, concurrent projects, and on time
- Very personable and flexible when working with different stakeholders
- Ability to quickly adapt to company culture
Education and/or Experience
- B.A. or at least 4 years of experience in a related field required
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with iOS products
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, and with quality
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >