Business Systems Analyst (Austin, Texas)
Moravia is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to lead improvements to customer facing web applications and web services. The Business Systems Analyst will be directly responsible for supporting a suite of web applications and web development activities by providing regular performance and usage analysis, updating setups and configurations, and supporting Agile software development cycles in partnership with Product Owners. This role will work onsite at our client’s facility in North Austin, and will play a key part in delivering critical tactical support to business teams.
Location: Onsite at Client facility in North Austin (Local candidates only)
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time; applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: Program Director
Benefits: Great Benefits Package
This candidate must be highly analytical, detail oriented, technically savvy and should possess a broad understanding of systems with strong troubleshooting skills. The candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting to peers and management alike as well as partnering with diverse cross-functional and cross-cultural stakeholders. The selected candidate will need to work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with web technology and analysis. This experience should include exposure to designing, developing, testing, launching, and sustaining new applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuration, set-up, and maintenance of web tool solutions and services
- Ability to quickly understand data and perform all aspects of analysis including: data acquisition, data management, quality audits and presentation of results; actively uses data to support recommendations or to identify opportunities and report on result
- Identify and report on critical KPIs that support broader strategic goals
- Investigate, test, and deliver new technical solutions to help power self-solve opportunities for customers seeking resolution to an issue or seeking to learn more about their products
- Plan and implement data-gathering activities to ensure the program is meeting user and business needs and to plan future initiatives
- Regular analysis of application usage and performance. Work with large quantities of data to design effective reporting systems to help track critical KPIs. Deliver regular reports to management
- Handle complex, sensitive and fast changing assignments; accommodate evolving business needs
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - None
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Detail and data oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player - able to communicate and work well with multiple teams
- Easily adapts to change
- Self-solver; proven track record of working independently
- Customer oriented with the goal of improving overall customer experience
Education and/or Experience
- Experience with web services
- Experience in a customer experience/support function
- Experience working with teams based outside the U.S. (global team environment)
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and departments within a company as well as external vendors.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS - None
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >