Spanish Data Analyst
Researching, analyzing and validating information using web-based maps and news articles/social media/official websites. Additionally, an important part of the role will also consist in providing customer service support for small/mid-sized businesses and enterprise customers.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Status: Contract for 1 year with the possibility to prolong
- Performing web-based research to evaluate data quality
- Applying critical thinking to identify high-level data trends
- Creating regularly scheduled and/or ad-hoc analytical reports as needed
- Follow outlined processes to achieve predictable outcomes and reports
- Work with Excel to create reports and pivot tables
- Identifying the root cause of trending issues through web-research
- Performing software usability testing and provide feedback
- Analyzing information and issues to bring them to resolution through web-research, data analysis, and critical thinking.
- Good command of written, spoken Spanish and English
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Comfort with placing outbound calls
- Adept at working with large data sets with an ability to identify patterns
- Strong web-research skills, including comfort using web-based maps
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in small and large cross functional team
Nice to have:
Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >