We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to lead a 100+ FTE site in Dublin, Ireland. On this role, you will report to our Geo Management Director and act as a local manager for all Moravia sites employees via dotted line reporting. You will also share management responsibilities with each employee's perspective Business Unit leader.
Location: Dublin, IE
What you will do
- Ensure that Moravia’s local operations run in compliance with local site commercial labor laws;
- Run local risk management program to make sure Moravia is not exposed to unwanted risks
- Be responsible for Business Continuity plan at the site assigned
- Be responsible for logistical and physical security of all Moravia site assets, including customers assets at the designated assigned site
- Host site visitors (internal and external)
- "Perform Financial and Administrative operational duties at the assigned site/s, such as:
- Site cash management
- Corporate credit card management
- Local contracts (review/check)
- Monitor local provider performances
- Site employee travel management"
- Support further strategic Moravia initiatives, mainly based in Europe (new offices opening or existing office expansions across Europe; support existing and/or new European-based clients).
- Be responsible for facility management of the site, including utility companies, landlord, shipping & receiving, etc.
- Assist incoming visitors with travel arrangements
- Conduct site tours as requested
- Set up services with utility companies, office renovations, office supplies at the assigned site.
- Be in charge of local vendors’ management
- Monitor terms and conditions of contracts are fulfilled by local vendors.
- University degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Experience in the Localization industry
- P&L (Profit & Loss) experience
- Experience managing teams of 20 or more individuals, including hiring, team building, daily oversight and performance reviews
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) beneficial
- Proficiency with MS Office suite; proficiency with Mac helpful
- Communication and collaboration
- Individual responsibility
- Leadership and management
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Comprehensive package of additional benefits
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >