As Project Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of a complex program and work as part of a global virtual team. You will also be responsible for helping to hire and manage a small localization production team in Dublin. In this role, you will work closely with internal and external teams to help maintain high-quality localized content. You will be expected to quickly adapt to change, be an excellent communicator, and ultimately a champion for localization best practices.
Our client is a global hardware and software giant based in Silicon Valley whose innovations have reshaped the tech industry.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Client satisfaction - Meets regularly with clients to ensure their satisfaction and serves as main point of contact
- Regularly follows industry news and keeps up with localization trends
- Works closely with peers and internal departments to achieve common goals
- Proactively looks for risks to projects, or other potential obstacles, and develops solutions to overcome them
- Trains and coaches a global production team to improve project management process
- Ensures that specific knowledge is recorded and shared by his/her team across the company
- Organizes, assigns, measures and monitors work of his/her project team members
- Ensures team's compliance with standards, practices and policies
- Monitors and prepares project financial reports (tracks margin, prepares regular invoicing, resource allocation)
Education, knowledge, skills and abilities
- 2+ years of PM experience (in localization industry preferred)
- Accountable, self-driven, have a sense of ownership
- Organized, efficient, with detail-oriented work habits
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills required
- Very personable and flexible
- Experience coaching and training
- Experience with managing direct reports
- Experience establishing budgets and tracking expenditures
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Apple applications
- Experience with CAT tools and/or other translation technologies
What we offer
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Flexibility with work from home days
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Competitive Salary based on your experience
- Monthly taxable Allowance of 500€
- Quarterly bonuses based on agreed performance levels
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >