German Data Analyst
Providing support by email to general users and to businesses.
Researching, analyzing and validating information using web-based maps and news articles/social media/official websites.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Status: Contract for 1 year with the possibility to prolong
- Provide support to general users of maps app
- Trouble-shoot and if required, escalate issues and deal with business queries, in accordance with company policies
- Evaluate data quality through web-based research and phone calls
- Apply critical thinking to identify high-level trends
- Identify root cause(s) of trending issues through web-research
- Create analytical reports
- Excellent written communication skills in both native language and English
- Degree in a related discipline or equivalent through work experience (e.g., in Technical Support)
- Familiar with basic GIS concepts
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Adept at working with large data-sets, with an ability to identify patterns and trends
- Able to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Strong web-research skills and comfortable with the use of web-based maps
- Comfortable with placing outbound calls
- High-level IT competency
- Familiar with iOS and macOS
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in small and large cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with spreadsheets
- Experience with database systems
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >