Transcriber – Music Industry
Moravia is currently looking for music enthusiasts to transcribe song lyrics on a freelance basis.
If you have good language skills and a keen ear for detail, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content.All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
Location: All locations
- Transcribe songs from audio to text in the target language
- Transcribe in compliance with style guides and terminology databases
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned verbatim with audio
- Perform overall linguistic quality checking across transcriptions
- Track individual transcribers’ performance
- If requested, attend weekly and/or monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
- Non-native English speakers must also show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly in both the language of native speaker fluency and in English
- Tech savvy; familiarity with common word processing or spreadsheet programs
- Good listening skills able to understand and transcribe the source audio without linguistic mistakes
- Some experience in editing, QA, data verification
- Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
- Transcription experience (preferred)
- Experience working with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >