Localization Lead (Poland)
Moravia delivers multilingual language services for the world's brand leaders in information technology and life sciences. Whether from offices in Europe, Asia, or the Americas, our talented teams bring solutions to clients to meet the most challenging demands and enable them to transform their markets and products into our ideas of tomorrow. We are looking for candidates for an exciting and challenging role within the LQA Department of Moravia IT.
The role is perfectly suitable for fresh graduates from the field of Translation and Interpretation (or related to linguistics) or someone with a one-year experience in localization industry.
- Support in the management of multiple localization projects
- Analyzing and submitting customer requests in the internal tools
- Monitoring and controlling projects‘ status
- Direct contact, related to ongoing projects, with freelance reviewers
- Ad hoc tasks
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- University Degree in Translation and Interpretation or related to linguistics
- 1 year of professional experience in a similar position is welcomed
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks in the dynamic environment and under time pressure
- Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >