UX Designer Lead
As UX Designer you will work with team of designers, developers and product managers on our web-based project management & translation platform.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Cooperate with internal production team and developers.
- Developing the structure of the department to encompass smaller areas that will maximize the potential and expertise within the department.
- Lead & Define testing criteria for usability studies and A/B testing of products and services.
- Oversees the projects through from conception to completion, developing your designs from research insights and ensuring your designs are implemented by developers as intended.
- Producing detailed, annotated wireframes, user journeys, storyboards, site-maps, prototypes and other UX documentation for build.
- Representing the user’s perspective at all times.
- In charge of the application front-end development.
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years.
- Experience leading projects and building consensus with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication - an ability to present complex ideas in understandable ways.
- Produce deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Great team atmosphere and close cooperation within international environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of other benefits
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >