Training and Development Specialist
Localization is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and Moravia is leading the way. We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Since 2014, we doubled our headcount through organic growth and we keep growing. This is why we are seeking a Training and Development specialist to support our people and ambitions. The ideal candidate will be experienced yet enthusiastic, seeking bigger challenges and willing to help us turning ideas into solutions for our employees.
Position: Training and Development Specialist
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Training and Development / HR
Reports to: Training Manager
What your job is
- Managing our learning activities and creating an effective learning system which provides a successful knowledge transfer.
- Preparing, coordinating and organizing various trainings – some of them for all our employees worldwide
- Delivering and presenting some of our local trainings (e.g. induction trainings, basic soft-skill courses)
- Organization of training sessions, including communication with suppliers and internal communication towards our employees
- Proposing possible improvements of our processes to make our work easier and more effective
- Participation in various HR projects linked to training and development
- Analyzing our satisfaction surveys, preparing reports
- Preparing and improving our training materials
What you should have and know
- You have work experience in Training & Development role – this is a must
- You speak very good English (B2/C1) and very good Czech (C1/C2)
- You enjoy speaking in public and delivering trainings and presentations
- You are reliable and organized – so we can count on you to keep track of your work, deliver your tasks in time and to communicate problems when they arise
- You are independent – because sometimes we need to improvise, too
- You appreciate good working processes – so you can help us improve ours and implement new ones
- You are proud of the quality of your work and understand that details make perfection
- You are mature enough to negotiate in difficult situations and to persist while solving long-term projects
- University education, experience from working in a multinational environment or from abroad, previous exposure to IT business or similar environment - these would be an advantage for us
What we have ready for you
- Exciting company – we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and our employees are true professionals with often unique skills
- Great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly – and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and to engage with hundreds of our employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, bonuses)
If you feel this is an opportunity you do not want to miss, please send us your CV and we will get in touch with you shortly.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >