Service Desk Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly colleague who already has an experience as a service desk specialist (or from a similar job).
Someone who is always ready to help employees with all sort of problems - from a forgotten password or installation of new software to moving a workstation from one place to another, making it functional again :)
It's not a rocket-science. If you simply know a lot about computers, both HW and SW and you enjoy helping others - we are looking for you!
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Technical/administrative support for IT users (our employees)
- Maintenance of the users' HW
- Installation of Windows OS and other applications
- LAN connectivity and configuration of network user-end devices
- Administration of user accounts and accesses
- Assistance in testing and deploying of applications
- Tracking of issues – receiving and processing of user issues, investigating, documenting, tracking and monitoring of issue status, using internal SW tools
- Administration of documentation and assets inventory
- Minimum of 1 year of practical experience with Service Desk or other similar IT support role
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS (Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10) and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 suite; knowledge of Apple Mac OS X is an advantage
- Overall knowledge of PC HW systems
- Basic knowledge of MS domain environment based on Active Directory, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Deep focus on communication, helpfulness, some negotiation skills and talent to find out the real cause of the user's problem
- Upper-intermediate English and Czech communication skills - both verbal and written
- We need you to be reliable, accurate, systematic and a teamplayer
- Technical education (preferably in Computer Science) is a big advantage, but not a must
What we can offer you
- Work where you'll never be bored
- Great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly – and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- No dress-code
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair remuneration and compensation package including quarterly bonuses.
- Benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >