Senior Production Manager
As Production Manager, your main goal will be to engineer and manage a Production team effectively so they deliver quality and on-time work to the delight of your end-client. You will create and implement improvement strategies to increase your operating margins, revenues and clients’ satisfaction whilst mentoring and growing your team members. You will have high visibility within Moravia and be expected to be a true champion for localization best practices.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
On this role, You will
- Design and execute the strategy of a production team’s delivery whilst keeping an eye on costs
- Manage, mentor and grow a Production team of 25+ members (3-7 direct reports)
- Participate to the Unit’s strategic planning and strategic reviews with the client
- Work with the budget owner to establish tactical budgeting, resource allocation, capacity and production planning
- Deliver projects in line with client agreements - on time, in the required quality, within budget and with appropriate customer focus and responsiveness.
- Create continuous improvement plans to increase external and internal clients' satisfaction including the group's results
- Regularly monitor Key Performance Indicators (revenues, margin, costs, satisfaction)
- Work closely with the Program Director for this account to ensure all goals are met
- Work closely and cooperatively with cross-functional, peer managers to achieve program goals
- 5+ years of experience in the localization industry as a people and project manager
- Comfortable and successful at satisfying demanding clients including during QBRs
- Able to utilize data to make sound business and operational decisions
- Able to set priorities and energize team members to follow them
- Pro-active and a true “change agent”
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Able to communicate clearly in English even the most complex ideas
- A permanent contract with motivating conditions
- Growth: we’ve grown from 2 to over 1300 people in 30 years so our people grow with us
- A real challenge: We work with the most challenging and rewarding clients of the industry
- The opportunities to do what you are best at every day and get recognized for it
- Supportive management and openness to new ideas
- Global teams and opportunities
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >