The role of the Resource Manager is primarily to recruit, develop and manage business partner relationship with vendors primarily in the language services industry.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Cooperate with internal teams (Sales and Production) to clearly understand the existing and future requirements for resourcing
- Identify, qualify, contract and develop vendor solutions in alignment with business requirements and strategic direction as member of the Global Supply team
- Create and execute cost/quality/capacity improvement plans in cooperation with other Moravia departments
- Build lasting relationship with key suppliers, both companies and individuals
- Negotiate purchase rates with suppliers
- Track performance of supplier solutions and implement corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure information systems are always up-to-date with current supplier details
- Keep up to-date with local market trends
- Represent Moravia at industry conferences
- Build efficient and effective working processes and systems
- Experience in IT vendor management or service purchasing
- Experience in a project manager/supplier coordinator role within the localization or related industry is preferred
- Proven ability to build up relationships with individuals and with client/supplier organizations at all senior levels
- Solid negotiation skills, business oriented approach
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive can-do approach, out of the box thinker
- Czech is not required, primary communication language is English
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market
- Many attractive benefits
- Cafeteria plan
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- English courses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Friendly and dynamic young team
- Opportunities for internal and external training to enrich your skills
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >