Resource Manager - Junior
Do you have experience in recruitment/search for candidates or shared service center?
Do you enjoy communicating with people from all over the world (by phone or e-mail)?
Reports to: Regional Resource Manager - junior
- About half of your working time, you will spend doing market research, searching for and onboarding suitable foreign suppliers (translation agencies, translators, proofreaders, etc.) for Moravia projects.
- You will test suppliers, negotiate conditions and deal with the entire administration.
- You will be the first contact point for potential suppliers who are interested in cooperation with Moravia. Our future partners will be grateful if you advise them how to join the system or how to solve any other issues relating to the future cooperation. This "newcomers" support will take you about a quarter of your working time.
- Your task will be to train and prepare training materials (e-learnings) for newly on-boarded suppliers.
- You will be a reliable partner for your colleagues whose responsibility is to deliver a localized (understand translated) product, and they cannot make it without your cooperation.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in searching for candidates / contractors from various, especially foreign sources - ideally from a recruitment agency where you have gained positions for international companies or you have experience in purchasing services.
- You can keep track of dozens of smaller projects at the same time, and you can keep your vendor records carefully (because otherwise you will lose yourself in data after a few days).
- You feel comfortable in a variable environment where you handle requests within a time frame of up to a few days.
- You like numbers. You will not be afraid when seeing an excel sheet full of data.
- You speak fluent English (minimum level C1).
- You can work with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- You can start as soon as possible - we are afraid we cannot wait 2 months.
- A relaxed working environment with a very informal atmosphere.
- Collaboration and communication with colleagues around the world.
- You will be able to put your ideas into practice and suggest ideas for improvement.
- The possibility of a home office, flexible working hours, competitive compensation plan with bonuses, meal vouchers and a cafeteria, an extra week of holiday and 2 sick days.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >