Recruitment Specialist – DPP DPC
We are seeking a Recruitment specialist to help us attract the next generation of Talents for our Brno offices!
What will You be doing?
- Create and publish job ads on our career page and major job boards that will catch the right people’s attention
- Source (online, offline), screen and recommend relevant talents to our senior recruiter
- Make a great first impression of MORAVIA when engaging with applicants and passive talents
- Track all necessary info in our systems according to internal processes
- Suggest ideas that can help us improve further
- Represent Moravia at events
- Grow with the role and us
What We Have?
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- An international team where English is spoken everyday
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Challenges hence Opportunities to learn more about Talent Acquisition
- A booming industry: localization was the 4th fastest growing Industry in the USA in 2016
- Spacious offices in Brno city center (not open-space, plenty of coffee machines, bean bags, relax rooms, etc..)
- Flexible working hours
- 150CZK per worked hour
- DPP/ DPC contract that can become a long term opportunity (the last person who had this role was then hired on full-time basis and she is doing great!)
Who Are You?
- You are Passionate about everything you do
- You are a continuous learner who wants to provide a “great candidate experience”
- You already have some experience from recruiting (agency or high pace internal)
- You are Extravert and energized from dealing with people, not the opposite
- You are Reliable as once the job is yours, we count on you!
- You are Flexible as the role may require working 20h some weeks but often more
- Your English is good enough so you could have written this ad yourself effortlessly
- You are Available ASAP
If you read that far and feel the above meets what you want to do with your talent, time and career please send us your CV and we’ll revert shortly.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >