Quality Control Lead
Process mapping standards. Business KPI Performance management. QMS standards is your bread and butter?
We are looking for a new colleague who together with the Quality Manager will help running the Quality department within Publishing and Media department in Moravia IT. The Quality Control Lead will work proactively on setting and improving quality measures, performance and process driven quality controls within the specified field with through a hands-on approach involving quality processes mapping and suggesting relevant process efficiency.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Leads the team of local Quality Controllers and works proactively on setting and improving quality measures, performance and process driven quality controls within the specified field.
- Attends regular meetings with local P&M coordinators and global QA leads. Pro-actively provides an analysis of current production processes effectiveness and communicates these findings to publishing and media team (trending, patterns, root causes analysis, suggestions).
- Communicates closely and pro-actively with internal clients and peers. Participates in project team meetings throughout the product development life cycle.
- Monitors QA Controllers defects rate and provides relevant suggestions for QA check improvement.
- Potential, willingness to learn and experiences matter to us more than education
- 2+ years’ experience with QMS standards, team and business KPI and performance management
- 2+ years of quality assurance in publishing/ multimedia environment experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of QMS standards, Process mapping standards
- English - Intermediate both written and spoken
- Definitely team player
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market
- Opportunities to work in a multi-cultural environment close to Brno center
- Cafeteria plan
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick-days
- Meal tickets
- Friendly and dynamic team
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >