Quality Assurance Specialist
Moravia is looking for an experienced and creative Quality Assurance Specialist. You’ll work with top-notch developers on our innovative web-based project management & translation platform.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Contract for 1 year with possibility to prolong
- Plan, develop, execute and automate tests for software releases
- Troubleshoot issues and identify the root cause
- Work with developers, product managers and project managers to quickly resolve defects
- Audit solutions and validate the desired customer experience
- Develop frameworks, processes and tools that are leveraged or used by others
- Participate in the project requirements definition
- Set-up, configure and help maintain system test environments for functional, automation and performance testing
- Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks
- At least 2 years experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Exceptional logic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- English language: intermediate level
- Agile aproach to development and procesess
Nice to have
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
- Social and sports events
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >