Publishing & Multimedia Coordinator - senior
We adapt products for global companies and Silicon Valley giants so you and everybody else can use them easily in over 170 languages on any device in the world. But it’s not just about translation—lots of our clients also produce recordings and voiceovers that we localize for different markets with the help of our voice talents. This requires proper project management and coordination.
You will have a chance to coordinate this entire audio-related process and establish and maintain working relations with both our vendors and clients. This is an opportunity to use your communication and project management skills as well as your passion for audio, sound and related technologies.
And it’s not about how many years of experience you have. If you are bright, proactive and a fast-learner, we are looking for you!
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
What you will do
- Manage our fast-turnaround audio projects while closely communicating with our talents, vendors and clients
- Work for exciting customers that everybody talks about (think major names and big global players)
- Prepare project plans, define objectives and requirements, and provide relevant reports
- Coordinate our audio talents (both internal and external) and coach them towards better results
- Communicate with everybody involved and manage their expectations
- Learn more about the technical background of audio and voiceover projects (and further develop your already existing skills)
- Cooperate with the rest of our Publishing and Multimedia team
What you should have
- Good communication, coordination and organization skills
- Experience in a project management role or your own hands-on experience with some independent / small projects, events, etc.
- Ability to communicate with people, manage them, and establish long-lasting working relationships
- Experience in an audio / sound / recording related environment is a big advantage (but not required)
- Very good English (C1 level)
- Responsible, reliable and independent personality (a sense of humor is welcome, too!)
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of our employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses and comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >