We are seeking candidates who are natural leaders and have the ability to keep projects on track, on point and well executed. In this role, the Project Manager will manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately repeat revenue growth. Through effective written and verbal communication ensure that project teams are clear to the scope, complexity and expectations of clients for all projects and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Contract for 1 year with the possibility to prolong
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders
- Project planning and implementing best methodology and process
- Effective verbal/written communications with clients and internal team members
- Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
- Development and preparation of process documents where required
- Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential issues
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities
- Degree in either Computer Science or business related degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Analytical and structured problem solving abilities
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
- Social and sports events
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment in new offices right in the town centre.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >