Project Manager - Resources
As a Project Manager - Resources you will be responsible for management and evaluation of Moravia review and linguistic services providers: management of the performance of reviewer providers and allocation of the appropriate review provider in accordance to the request submitted by Moravia Project manager.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Manage the overall performance of the Review providers, ensure they are delivering based on the specifications in the requests received from the Moravia Project Managers.
- Train new Review providers on linguistic quality management workflow.
- Maintain a database of the pool of Review providers (evaluation, quality of deliverables, reliability).
- Communicate with Moravia project teams, Resourcing team and Quality team.
- Escalation point coming from quality/production team regarding the performance of the resources.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- University Degree in Translation and Interpretation or related to linguistics
- 3+ years in Project management or relevant experience on other position(s)
- 3+ years managing or coordinating a team of 2 - 3 people
- Strong communication skills, ability to make herself/himself understood clearly, willing to listen to others
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks in the dynamic environment and under time pressure
- Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
- This is a unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
- Social and sports events
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment in new offices right in the town centre.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >