Product International Project Engineer
P-IPE is responsible for understanding the products technical requirements and ensure all verifications, validations and controls have been completed
Reports to: Group Manager
Purpose of the position
Technical product owner. P-IPE is responsible for understanding the products technical requirements and ensure all verifications, validations and controls have been completed (bullet-proofing and batch processes) in order to deliver a final, error-free localized product.
- Own technical expertise related to the project and product.
- Collaborate on the design, implementation and documentation of new engineering processes and tools.
- Provide engineering support to Project Managers by analysing project requirements and preparing engineering budgets.
- Provide training and technical support to vendors, translation teams, and engineering peers; supervises technical processes in terms of quality and productivity of the assigned team.
- Triage and investigate bugs within SLA turnaround times.
- Ensure all information included in the bug is enough to identify and fix issue correctly. Assign bug to correct team for fixing.
- Upload all new localized content.
- Check consistency and implementation of verification rules.
- Perform regular build verification for all languages.
- Monitor and resolve LocVer issues.
- Ability to learn quickly new things.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel and Reg.expressions.
- Knowledge of any programming language is a big plus.
- Experience with software developement cycle is an advantage.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >