Network and Security Architect/Lead
We are looking for a Network and Security Architect/Lead who will be responsible for major aspects of network & security specification and design within the organisation worldwide. He/she will produce network design policies, standards and criteria covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access. He will be also responsible for a small team of highly-experienced professionals.
Reports to: CIO
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Leads the network, telecommunication and security infastructure team.
- Creates network designs and design policies, strategies, architectures and documentation, covering data, voice and video to support business requirements and strategy. This may incorporate all aspects of the communications infrastructure, internal and external, mobile, Internet, public and private cloud.
- Creates and maintains overall network plans to support the organisation's business strategy, agrees service level agreements with internal clients and plans all aspects of the infrastructure necessary to ensure provision of network services to meet such agreements.
- Designs and ensure selection and implementation of standardized, highly automated solution for offering of internal and external compute resources, complemented by storage and networking capabilities offered to internal customers on-demand via self-provision of this infrastructure with user interface that serves as an IT operations management console for the overall environment (IaaS).
- Participates in definition of interface and processes between Moravia Technology and IT Operations teams.
- Leads network & security infrastructure and IaaS related projects.
- Coordinates network, telecommunication and security vendors.
- Proactively improves network, telecommunication and security services and optimize associated costs.
- Provides high level technical advisory and problem management.
- Regularly reviews the network & infrastructure architecture and individual technical concepts for optimizations, innovations, supportability and compliance with company vision and mission.
- Participates in the investment planning, processing and facilitation of procurement for network & security investments.
- Ensures meeting and exceeding all metrics in network, telecommunication and security service level and operational performance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- University degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Expert and Architect knowledge in the network and securtiy areas and associated certification (e.g. CCIE Data Center / Security)
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Cisco networking product, Network Security technology, IP Telephony
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and conceptual design skills
- Focus on business, solution and effectiveness
- Great communication skills
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >