Would you like to gain experience in a highly innovative multinational IT company focused on localization?
Are you willing to learn and develop usage of localization tools, implementation of new processes and technologies, simple tool development, scripting to automate your own work, project coordination and direct communication with customers and resources worldwide?
We are looking for a strong independent candidate with IT background to take full responsibility for projects, work in multitasking and highly stimulating environment, able to handle pressure of fast changing priorities and deadlines.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Status: Limited contract for 1 year with possibility to prolong
- Independent work with localization tools as per project instructions
- Detecting and eliminating errors in projects
- Data analyses
- Recording data in databases, reporting
- Tracking all work according to general and project specific instructions
- Sharing information within the project team
- Communication with language service vendors
- Communication with customer project teams
- Technical education, preferably in Computer Science
- Communication skills (supporting suppliers and assigning tasks)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Either basic knowledge of VBA and programming language (Java, C++, etc.) or knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Good English, spoken and written
- You have got to have Focus on detail, responsible, flexible, stress resistant, multitasking, coordination skills, communication and teamwork skills
- A unique opportunity for you to make a great career in a high growth company with good development opportunities
- You will truly collaborate with a group of experienced, mature, fun professionals to provide value-add innovative services to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment in the new offices in Brno
- Real long-term career-pathing, solid compensation and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Cafeteria plan
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 Sick days
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >