Java Developer - Senior
We are looking for an experienced Java developer responsible for the integration of Moravia‘s project management platform with our international clients‘ systems.
You will have also the possibility to share your knowledge and insights with your colleagues and to try new technologies.
Reports to: Development Manager
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
- Integrate Moravia‘s project management platform with our international clients‘ systems
- Gather requirements for integration from internal teams and clients
- Be a part of the whole development lifecycle (design, code, test, deploy)
- Research and experiment with new frameworks/environments
- Present the solution to clients and internal teams
- Solid knowledge of Java 8, SQL, XML, Webservices (REST)
- Knowledge of Maven, Spring, Hibernate, Liquibase, MSSQL, JSON
- Strong technical skills in developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Advanced proficiency in English
Education and/or Experience
- Extensive development experience, ideally in integration development
- Experience in full development lifecycle and agile methodology
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >