Information System Specialist
Localization is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and Moravia is leading the way. We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. And we are still growing.
For this reasons, we need somebody who will take care of our internal information system. Somebody who has practical IT knowledge and experience but also enjoys communication with both his colleagues and external vendors. Your job will have an impact on everyday work of our employees.
If have IT experience and passion for finding practical technical solutions and improvements, then we are looking for you!
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Take overall responsibility of the IS and manage its changes and improvements, including QA procedure prior to each new release
- Become and internal expert with in-depth knowledge of our internal HR information system and other internal information systems related to it
- Share this knowledge with internal clients and IT team
- Act as a technical bridge between business units, IT technical staff and external suppliers – you’ll communicate with them to find technical solution for our needs
- Use your business analysis and project management skills
- Work with technical documentation and create it yourself, including process diagrams or flow-charts
- Manage our suppliers, handle and communicate sensitive information, take care of the investments to the IS
- Create internal user guides and tutorials in multimedia formats
- Very good English (C1 level)
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-focused role (preferably from technical support function) or from a business analyst / product owner / consultant role
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of system architecture and system integration
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Visio)
- Knowledge of MS BI or similar analytical tool
- Knowledge of SQL basics is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint, Dynamics NAV, CRM products or similar is an advantage
- University education is also an advantage but not a must
What we have ready for you
- Chance to put your ideas into practice, introduce your own solutions and to impact hundreds of our employees globally
- Great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly – and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Exciting company – we work with the some of the most innovative brands in the world and our employees are true professionals with often unique skills
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, bonuses)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >