The Sr. DevOps Engineer will promote knowledge sharing and DevOps culture across the entire engineering department. He/She will keep current with industry best practices, trends, and standards and identify automation opportunities; design and develop automation solutions that improve DevOps operations and efficiency.
Reports to: Development Manager
What you will do
- Document all DevOps and Continuous-Delivery processes and systems on Moravia's internal wiki page
- Champion Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and Agile best-practices
- Continuously improve Moravia's infrastructure in order to easily deploy, scale, secure and support fault-tolerance
- Drive the process in which our DevOps team operates and iterates/releases
- Support and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Support development activities in all features in the One-Moravia new Continuous Integration Platform
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline
What you should have and know
- You have knowledge of Windows and Linux ecosystems
- You are interested in various open source tools
- You can script (Bash, Powershell)
- Your English is good enough so you could have written this ad yourself effortlessly
- You are Available ASAP
What we offer
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >