Database Administrator - Junior
Are you interested in managing MS SQL databases?
Are you interested in OpenSurce technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL or Elastic?
Do you want to learn new things and grow professionally?
Do you use common sense?
Do you prefer a sophisticated solution before fast target shooting?
Reports to: IT Operations Manager
What you will do
- Manual and automated management of MS SQL servers - in the number of several tens
- Improve automation and deployment of applications used by DB servers
- Implementation of OpenSource technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elastic, ...)
- MS SQL Servers in Enterprise Editions and all of their properties - replications, BI, DWH, ...
- VMware - everything you can think of - we virtualize everything
- Cisco - it's very useful to have a general overview
- MS environment - AD, Group Policy, PowerShell scripts
What you should have and know
- Technical university education
- If you can install, set up and manage SQL Servers, it's a big advantage.
- You can speak Czech as well as English. You will talk to Czech, Argentinian and American colleagues.
We are stable but open to new. You can use what you know and learn much more. You will grow professionally by deploying new things and keep those running.
We also have standard benefits such as meal vouchers, bonuses, extra holiday weeks, sick days, the Cafeteria bonus program.
And you will not be bored here.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >