C# Developer - Authentication
We are looking for an experienced C# developer for our team dealing with security and login tasks.
Reports to: Development Manager
What you will do
- Implement, maintain and secure several methods of authentication to protect sensitive corporate and customer data
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Research and experiment with new platforms and environments
- Actively share technical knowledge with developers and others
What you should have and know
- Extensive knowledge of C# and its ecosystems
- Proficiency in the .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC
- Solid grasp of Active Directory
- Experience in full development lifecycle and agile methodology
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
What we offer
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Spacious offices in Brno Campus (bean bags, relax rooms, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- One year contract with possibility to prolong
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >