This role will develop automation scripts for localization process (DTP & Multimedia scope) and converts manual effort to automatic.
Position: Automation Specialist
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Translation and Localization
Reports to: Publishing & Media Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop automations to capture screenshots from various applications
- Responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up assistance.
- Collaborate with the localization team to identify requirements and prioritize tasks
- Proposes workflow of the pilot projects and participates on their realization
- Solves extraordinary technical problems and issues during the project realization phase
- Programs scripts and tools according to the specification and internal rules for software development
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation with project completion. Checks the processes and proposes optimization
- Actively cooperates on internal projects assigned by his/her superior
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with automated testing and/or scripting for adobe applications.
- Elementary knowledge of Adobe CC
Education and/or Experience
- College degree
- 1-2 years work experience in a scripting role
- experience with software testing and automation preferred
- experience with developing software solutions preferred
- basic DTP or Multimedia experience
- English skills is above CET-4
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >